Frequently Asked Questions
1. When do you Stock?
- twinkie tush fitted cloth diapers stock every Wednesday. twinkie tush wool stocks on the last Wednesday of the month.
2. What do twinkie tush diapers cost?
- For a general idea, you can view all sold items which include past pricing using the past items link on this store. twinkie tush prices were raised on August 31, 2011 and you can find details on the price increase at http://twinkietush.blogspot.com/2011/08/changes-on-way.html All pricing is subject to change.
We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order at any time for any reason. We also reserve the right to deduct any and all PayPal fees that may be charged due to refund transactions.
3. Do you make customs?
- twinkie tush does offer customs. Whenever possible, available custom slots will be offered at each stocking and there will be periodic offers for Group Customs. Group Customs will be offered from our Facebook fan page so be sure to like us! Specific details on stocked custom slots will be provided with each listing and group custom info can be found on The Blog. We also run periodic contests for custom slots on Facebook and Twitter.
If you purchase a send your own fabric slot (SYOF) for your outer print, we will need a 21"x21" square of fabric to make your diaper.
All custom diapers will be made with the standard twinkie tush materials - organic bamboo fleece/stretch fleece and either organic bamboo or cotton velour. We will try to accommodate requests for specific velour colors based on availability, should you have a preference. Snap colors will be chosen by twinkie tush.
Orders will ship 4-6 weeks after payment and confirmation of print, or in the case of SYOF 4-6 weeks after we receive your fabric. :)
4. How quickly do you ship?
- All stocked diapers and wool sold at twinkie tush are pre-made and ready to ship. Orders will ship no more than three business days after receipt of payment unless otherwise noted. For US shipping: purchased items are shipped via first class or priority mail through the USPS depending on which method is chosen. All packages are shipped with delivery confirmation. For shipping to Canada: all items are shipped via first class mail. All multiple item purchases will ship in separate packages unless priority mail has been selected. For other international destinations: please email for detailed shipping information – email@example.com.
Custom hair bows and clips by Hello, Charlotte James will ship no more than 3 business days after receipt of purchase unless otherwise noted.
Custom t-shirts by peanut & pumpkin will ship 2-3 weeks after receipt of payment and confirmation of print choice. For US orders, all t-shirts will ship priority mail.
All twinkie tush customers have the option to purchase insurance for their packages. Insurance costs are based on the size of your order. All insurance claims will be handled by the customer. twinkie tush will not be responsible for any damage or lost packages once delivered to the USPS.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are purchasing an item for someone else and would like that item shipped directly to that person, be sure to change the ship to address in paypal appropriately upon checkout. Shipping labels are generated the same day as orders are placed which means that all orders are shipped to the address provided in your paypal order. We are not able to accept any shipping changes via email or facebook after checkout.
5. Do you need a cover with these diapers?
- twinkie tush diapers are fitted diapers and are not waterproof. Covers are required for all fitted diapers, although many mamas (myself included) choose to go coverless at times with twinkie tush diapers. For overnight we highly recommend wool covers.
6. Do you offer wholesale prices?
- Currently we do not offer wholesale prices.
7. Do twinkie tush diapers need to be prepped?
- No specific prepping is needed before you begin using your diaper, but we do recommend that you prewash once and dry in the dryer or hang dry. For general laundering purposes we recommend washing with a cloth diaper safe detergent, adding a pre-rinse cycle and an extra-rinse cycle. We recommend washing on hot, but we do not recommend the sanitary (near-boiling water) cycle.
8. How do I wash and care for these diapers?
- Please refer to my blog post at http://twinkietush.blogspot.com/2010/12/for-love-of-cloth-diapers-how-do-i-get.html
9. Does twinkie tush wool need to be prepped?
- It is our recommendation that all twinkie tush wool should be washed and lanolized before using. For specific details, please see the Care & Use page in the store.
10. What is your return policy for stocked diapers and wool?
- It is our mission to exceed your expectations of twinkie tush products. All products have gone through extensive testing and all items undergo strict quality control before being listed for sale.
We encourage all twinkie tush customers to carefully review all packages upon receipt to confirm order accuracy along with fit and quality prior to washing or prepping your items.
In the rare event of a manufacturing defect, please contact twinkie tush immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number, item name, and description of defect within the email. We will review your email and respond within 2 business days. Should it be determined the defect in question is a valid manufacturer’s defect, we will replace, repair, or refund (less shipping charges) your order (at our discretion) within 90 days of purchase.
Assuming the above defect does not apply, no refunds will be given on any washed, worn, or used items. Normal wear and tear is not considered a manufacturing defect. twinkie tush diapers and wool are individually and lovingly handcrafted rather than machine processed. Therefore, minor variations can be expected from item to item.
If your item does appear to be the wrong size or does not meet your expectations for any other reason, we will accept returns of new, never been washed or worn items within 30 days of purchase. Costs to return the item to twinkie tush are the responsibility of the consumer. Upon receipt of the returned item, twinkie tush will (at our discretion) provide you with a replacement, repair, refund (less shipping charges), or store credit. A restocking fee of 10% may be charged on returned items. We reserve the right to deduct any and all PayPal fees that may be charged due to refund transactions.
11. What is your return policy for custom orders?
- Unless there is a confirmed manufacturing defect, custom orders cannot be returned. This includes custom diapers, wool, and T-shirts by peanut & pumpkin. Should you believe there to be a manufacturing defect (including incorrect size or design), please contact twinkie tush immediately at email@example.com. Please include your order number, item name, and description of defect within the email. We will review your email and respond within 2 business days. Should it be determined the defect in question is a valid manufacturer’s defect, we will replace, repair, or refund (less shipping charges) your order (at our discretion) within 90 days of purchase.
12. What is your cancellation policy?
- For all stocked diapers and wool, you can cancel your order within 24 hours of payment. If your item has been prepped and scheduled for shipping, you may be required to pay shipping costs and a restocking fee of 10%.
For all custom orders, including T-shirts, cancellations will be considered on a case by case basis. Charges will apply based on the progress of the original order.
13. How do I use a twinkie tush diaper?
- Please watch our instructional video at http://hyenacart.com/twinkietush/index.php?info=623
14. How do I contact twinkie tush?
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment on our Facebook Fan Page at www.facebook.com/twinkietush!