The Wear and Care of Beaked Hazel Necklaces
- For maximum benefit, wear as much as possible.
- Must be in contact with the skin.
- Do not expose to water. Wood is sensitive to expansion / contraction, and exposure may cause the wood beads to split and break.
- If not worn for an extended period of time, it is best to store in a sealed ziploc bag to prevent wood beads from splitting.
- Beaked hazel usually remains effective for 3-12 months depending on the acidity of the body. Replace if/when the ends of the wood
beads darken and/or symptoms return.
- Don't be alarmed if/when the bark comes off or if there
are shallow cosmetic cracks in the beads. Beads change over
- For necklaces
with gemstone beads, the benefit of the gemstones last a lifetime.
When it is time to replace your hazel necklace, keep your gemstone
beads! Just rinse them off from time-to-time. They can be worn in a pocket.
There are 13 shoppers online
Inspired by Finn home page
This store is powered by Hyena Cart © 2018
Inspired by Finn has been hosted on Hyena Cart since Oct 2007