These are only brief
descriptions of some of the fragrance oils and essential oils that we offer on
a regular basis. Please remember that trying to describe a fragrance is tricky
because scent is so subjective. Also, please keep in mind that lanolin
based products will smell differently when fragranced than regular soap-based
products. This is caused by the actual lanolin in the wool care products.
We do not offer returns or
refunds on a product because you do not like the scent. If you would like to be
sure that you will like a particular scent, we would be happy to send you a
scent sample (a "sniffy"). If you are interested, please send us an
email through our contact page with a list of up to 10 scents that you would
like to try (and your mailing address), and we will do our best to get them in the
mail to you within a week.
While we list many
different fragrance oils here, they may not all be available all of the time.
We regularly rotate through our heavy list. Check my listings at
Necessitae because I sometimes list *custom* slots where you can pick from my
entire inventory of fragrance and essential oils (even those not listed in my
This page is ever-evolving
as we add to it and remove some from time to time. Note:
(m) = masculine
- Amazing Grace (type):
A clean, floral blend with notes of delicate flower blossoms including
jasmine, violet, rose and grounded in a very sensual but sheer musk.
- Baby Bee (Burt's type): Soft and creamy. The
scents of honey and buttermilk, will remind you of the sweetness of a
freshly bathed baby.
- Baby Grace type: powdery, feminine and soft with notes of Poppy, Green Accord, Pink Mimosa, Pepper, Creamy White Woods, and Musk.
- Bay Rum (m): Strong and clean, a great man scent,
clean and strong with no spice notes.
- Birthday Cake: The perfect blend of moist white
cake and hurt-your-teeth sweet butter cream vanilla frosting! If you
close your eyes and concentrate, you can almost smell the little candy
- Black Raspberry & Vanilla (B&BW type):
Inspired by sun-sweetened, delicious dark berries warmed by Vanilla.
- Blue Sugar: A masculine version of our Pink Sugar
type, with warmer, toasted sugar notes adding woodsy, patchouli, herbs and
spices. Complex without being heavy.
- Celtic Moonspice: A wonderfully fragrant blend of
warm spices, cinnamon, clove and nutmeg.
- Chai Tea: A complex blend of spices with a touch
of vanilla is the epitome of what Chai Tea is.
- Cherry Blossom (B&BW type): A heart of
delicate cherry blossom bouquet & whispers of sheer freesia &
- Chocolate Amber: This scent begins with
fresh green top notes that lead to a sensuous middle note of milk
chocolate and mild spice, all atop a warm, sweet, resinous base of amber,
musk, vanilla, and precious woods. More sensuous than sweet.
- Citrus Sugar: A blend with clean citrus top notes of bergamot, grapefruit, and essential oils of
lemon and lime. Floral mid-notes of white orchid, freesia, jasmine,
passionfruit, and lily of the valley lead to a sweet, soft drydown of
vanilla, caramel, and amber.
- Clean For Men (Dlish type) (m): Based on the
Dlish fragrance, this outstanding scent for men smells clean... but in a
delicious soapy-fruity way.
- Coconut Lime Verbena (B&BW type): A citrus
bouquet with its soft floral undertone on a background of musk and
sandalwood is quickly becoming a favorite.
- Cool Water (Davidoff type) (m): The perfect men's
fragrance, this crisp scent is surprisingly also adored by women. It's
like navigating a kayak through icy waters - brisk and fresh but casual
enough not to overwhelm the senses.
- Cotton Candy: Cotton Candy is more than just pink
fluff; it has vanilla notes mixed with hints of cherry.
- Cucumber Melon (type): A fruity honeydew melon
and green cucumber blend with tart apples and watery fresh greens. The
heart blends jasmine, lavender, and sweet lilac blossoms accented with
bergamot and violet. The dry is a soft woody musk.
- Falling in Love (Philosophy type): An intricate
blend of sweet vanilla top notes, with a floral heart and a blackberry
musk base with a touch of amber.
- Fresh Fig: A true fig scent with top notes of red fruit, black currant, and peach. Middle notes of tagetes and davana essential oils, with a drydown of vanilla
- Green Irish Tweed (Creed type) (m): This sporty
and masculine scent has a spicy-sweet blend of French verbena and lemon,
with a green center of Florentine iris and violet leaves, and base notes
of Mysore sandalwood and ambergris. A personal favorite of the men in our
- Honey Almond: This is a wonderful combination of
sweet, golden honey, mixed with the very popular almond scent.
- Hugo Boss (type) (m): A refreshing, spicy
fragrance for men. Casual and sporty with essences of fresh citrus, apples
and pine, blended with notes of clove, rum and sandalwood.
- Juniper Breeze (B&BW type) (m): Similar to
the B&BW men's line scent. A cool, refreshing, clean blend of juniper
greens and berries.
- Karma (Lush type): This "nearly
natural" duplication of Lush's fabulous signature fragrance smells
deeply sensuous and alluring. It contains just 1% synthetic to mimic
Ambergris (a musky note extracted from sperm whale intestines). This blend
is comprised of: patchouli oil, orange oil, lavendin oil, Pine oil, lemon
grass oil, elemi oil, and gardenia extract.
- Kiss Me All Over: A drive-him-nuts blend of
vanilla, orange, pineapple and cherry.
- Lemongrass and Sage: A citrus blend with hints of
"green" notes on a background of fresh "ozone" and a
dry-down of flowers & musk.
- Malabar Peppercorn™: This is a pungent, exotic
blend with notes of Black Pepper, Elemi, Nutmeg, Ginger, Juniper Berries,
Clary Sage, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang, Cypress and Musk.
- Midnight Pomegranate type: A fiery blend of red pomegranate, a bit of spices, berries and citrus
notes. Mid and bottom notes of cassis, blackberry, iris, florals, raspberries, sensual musk, deep forest sandalwood,
vanilla and a touch of patchouli.
- Monkey Farts: A blend of fresh bananas, kiwi,
strawberries, pineapple, bubble gum and undertones of vanilla. Yes, a
lush, yummy smell despite the name and you won't be disappointed!
- Oatmeal Milk & Honey: A good strong scent
with lots of sweet honey overtones, tempered by a creamy heart of milk and
grain. This scent is very warm and comforting, everything an OMH should
be. Not too much almond, but very wholesome and delicious.
- Oceania: A fresh, pleasant, unisex sea scent, for
those ocean-scent-seekers wanting something neither too brisk nor too
- Pink Sugar (Aquolina type): It smells of Cotton
Candy, Vanilla and Caramel. But it's also lightened with a fresh Bergamot
and an orange-y citrus top note, with touches of Berries, Muguet,
Strawberry, Plum, and a dry-down of Dry Fig Leaves, Musk, Anise, Musk and
- Pixie Dust: Pixie Dust is a fresh, clean scent
with hints of aloe, greens and a subtle citrus twist. Smells like Spring!
- Rise and Shine: This scent is all about happiness
and light. It contains a lot of fresh orange notes, with additional notes
of apple, grapefruit, peach and strawberry with just a touch of
- Rosemary Mint (Aveda type): Rosemary is always a
joy and it doesn't fail us in this perfect union of mint and rosemary.
This minty herbal scent is highly aromatic. Always invigorating, the mint
holds its own with the fullness of the rosemary.
- Sakura Hana: This is very similar to B&BW's
Japanese Cherry Blossom™. The smell of the earth, warmed by sunshine
and woodsy freshness provide a foundation warmed by the comfort notes of
musks, incense and sweet vanilla. Base notes include Vanilla Rice,
Imperial Amber, Silk Musk, Violet, Cinnamon Incense, Himalayan Cedarwood
and Creamy Sandalwood.
- Sandalwood Vanilla: The perfect blend of
down-to-earth woody sandalwood and musk sweetened with just the right
balance of vanilla.
- Soapy Clean: It's a clean, unisex scent that
smells just like fresh laundry or very close to the ultra-pricey 'Clean'
- Summer Fling: A summery blend of fruits and flowers. Smelling strongly of raspberries and peaches,
this blend is toned down by the white notes of magnolias, lilies and
cyclamen, and a drydown of white musk.
- Tahiti Sweetie (B&BW type): A refreshing
tropical confection begins with top notes of mango and papaya atop a
floral middle of jasmine and tiare flower, with just a dash of green
geranium to keep the whole blend from becoming too sweet.
- Tahitian Vanilla: A rich buttery vanilla with the
island touches of coconut, sandalwood and a hint of citrus.
- Vanilla Cream: A heavenly scent of a cream-laden
vanilla with no harsh or too-sweet edges.
- White Tea: Fresh citrus top notes of lemon, lime
and grapefruit and orange with warm nuances of exotic jasmine.
- White Willow & Green Tea: A refreshing
tonic/herbal green tea scent. Top notes of peppergrass, green tea
and ozone that blend into cyclemen and neroli middle notes. Base
notes of jasmine, cedar and amber musk.
- White Witch: A special blend of essential oils
and fragrance oils including patchouli, frankincense, myrrh, sandalwood,
vanilla, musk, a tiny bit of rose and more.
- Wild Honeysuckle & Green Fig: Green top notes
of blended jasmine and honeysuckle, highlighted with lingering notes of
ylang, hyacinth and fig; then grounded in a woody and musk background.
- Woodlands (B&BW type) (m): Woody top notes
are accented with basil, armoise, lemon and juniper. A floral-herbaceous
middle leads to a mellow dry down of sandalwood and patchouli. One of our
best sellers, and a personal favorite.
- Yuzu: Yuzu is probably the most fragrant of Japanese
citrus fruit, similar to a hybrid of grapefruit and mandarin. It is crisp,
tangy and has a clean note as well. This has been in our top 3
best-selling scents consistently for over 5 years, and everyone that smells it falls in love with it.