Supports Metabolism & Hormone Balance
Kids Bracelet/Pocket Piece
Price : $24.95
About the gemstones
The Science of Gemstones and How They Affect Us
- We use only high-quality gemstones from A - AAA
grade for maximum benefit.
- Red tiger eye
(maroon stone) - Supports healthy metabolism and normal hormone
levels. It can benefit those with hormone imbalance issues.
- Frosted quartz (white stone) amplifies the vibration of the red tiger eye.
- May be worn on the wrist or carried in a pocket.
- .925 sterling silver findings and clasp (clasp
- Strung on stainless steel wire
- Beads are approximately 1/8" -
1/4" in size.
- Handmade in the USA by work-at-home moms.
- CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission) compliant.
- Our Money-Back Guarantee
- Also Available in Adult Sizes
Wear & care
Children should be supervised when wearing jewelry, and it should be removed when the child sleeps.
- Gemstones do
not need to be worn against the skin to be effective. They only need
to be in close proximity to the body so carrying them in a pocket also
works. This is a great option for boys/men.
- The effectiveness of gemstones should last indefinitely. They do not wear out or need to be replaced over time.
- Remove before bathing or swimming.
- Rinse necklace beads weekly in water and dry with a soft cloth.
Paypal is our merchant account. You will be taken to the Paypal website to make payment for a purchase with us. Paypal can accept credit and debit card cards for payment! You do not need to have a Paypal account. (If you DO have a Paypal account, please be sure the shipping address you have on file with them is current.)
|Shipping option||Cost||With another item|
|Within U.S. - 1st Cls|| $0.99 || $0.50 |
| Within U.S. - Priority|| $6.50 || $0.25 |
|Canada - 1st Class|| $12.95 || $0.40 |
|Other International - 1st Class|| $16.95 || $0.25 |
|Wholesale - Less than 8 pcs|| $6.95 || $0.50 |
There are 3 shoppers online
Inspired by Finn home page
This store is powered by Hyena Cart © 2019
Inspired by Finn has been hosted on Hyena Cart since Oct 2007