Baltic Amber Necklace - Kids Polished 4 Colors Bean- Teething, Health & Wellness
Price : $20.95
100% Authentic Baltic Amber - Guaranteed!
Our necklaces and bracelets are made of natural, high-quality, authentic Baltic amber, the
most esteemed type of amber in the world. Our amber jewelry is not made of plastics, synthetics, copals, reconstituted amber, or any other imitation of Baltic amber.
Quality Assurance Program, Certificates of Authenticity, Money-back Guarantee.
About this necklace
- Made with polished Baltic amber beads.
- Bead size ranges from 1/8 - 3/16". Largest beads may be the size of a pea, with most beads being smaller than a pea.
- Fastens with a plastic screw clasp.
- Strung on nylon cord
- Knotted between each bead
- Handmade in Lithuania
- Please be sure to measure for the length you need
- Wear and care
- Your very own unique piece of natural history!
- Information about different clasp options and jewelry types
- CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission) & CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) compliant.
- Allergic reactions/topical skin irritations to wearing Baltic amber are extremely rare, but do occur from time-to-time.
- Not meant to be chewed on! Amber is soft and can
break if chewed on. A necklace missing many beads can be a hazard.
Children must be supervised when wearing jewelry. Remove when the child sleeps. For young children, consider our unique adjustable anklets. Your child won't quickly outgrow them!You will be taken to the Paypal website to
make payment for a purchase with us. You do not need to have a Paypal account, they accept credit and debit cards.
|Shipping option||Cost||With another item|
|Within U.S. - 1st Cls|| $0.99 || $0.50 |
| Within U.S. - Priority|| $6.50 || $0.25 |
|Canada - 1st Class|| $12.95 || $0.25 |
|Other International - 1st Class|| $16.95 || $0.25 |
|Wholesale - Less than 8 pcs|| $5.95 || $0.50 ||
There are 9 shoppers online
This store is powered by Hyena Cart © 2020
Inspired by Finn has been hosted on Hyena Cart since Oct 2007