Joyful Earth is about creating sustainable, functional, fun and unique items for your home. From kitchen cloths & accessories, to reusable snack bags, to tea wallets and more. I want my customers to find joy in the everyday items used in their homes, while ensuring ecological responsibility in my creations.
I've been a part of the Hyena Cart community for over four years, first with Tush Cloth Diapers in 2006, and now with Joyful Earth. You may also find my products on the Venus Vanguard & Fresh Congos here on Hyena Cart.
I am the mother of three beautiful girls, who give me inspiration daily to do the work I do. I live with my girls and my partner Steve in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. Outside of creating for Joyful Earth, I love to play with my kids, practice yoga, hang out on social networking sites & various cloth diapering/natural parenting community forums.
I'm always happy to entertain custom requests! If you are interested in a custom or would like to contact me about running a co-op for my products, please feel free to email me! If you would like to open a wholesale account, please contact me to discuss my wholesale pricing and policies.
I'm not a fan of rules. But, I do have a few policies just to protect both you and me.
1. If you are unhappy with what you have purchased from me, for any reason, please feel free to contact me directly so that we may discuss your options for exchange, repair or refund. Refunding will always be the last option, once all other avenues (exchange & repair) have been exhausted.
2. Custom orders. I generally do not take payment until your work is complete. In some cases, such as custom dye work or if I must purchase fabric specifically for your order - I will ask for a portion up to the entire amount of your custom order. Payment terms will be decided on a case by case basis.
3. Unless defective, all custom work is a final sale.
4. Items that are lost in transit must be reported within 90 days of purchase. I will generally allow 30 days for shipping, after which time we can discuss a replacement. This may include options such as sending another item paid for by me or by you, depending on the circumstances surrounding your particular shipment. In four years of shipping and receiving items online, I have yet to lose one! I have great faith in the postal system.
5. Payment is expected within 12 hours from original time of purchase. After this time, if no contact has been made to arrange payment, I reserve the right to relist the product. Items that are highly sought after or "stalked" may be relisted within a 3 hour window if there has been no payment or contact made.
6. Stalking for others is allowed. Please forward your purchase confirmation to the buyer so that payment can be made in a timely fashion. Items will be shipped to the shipping address provided by Paypal.