Stockings occur nearly every Wednesday. Stay tuned on Facebook for stocking updates and announcements.
View and leave feedback HERE
Let me introduce myself.
My name is Makayla, and I am a stay at home mom of three. I have cloth diapered all of my children and praise anyone else who does so too. Because cloth diapering is so much fun and has become so important to so many moms and dads, I've decided to make my own to have a place in your home. Even though I treat my hobby as a business, it is my second job. My family must come first and there will be times that I may not be available or the store is not completely stocked. I welcome your feedback and please feel free to contact me with any thoughts on how I can improve my product. I love to learn and try new things.
Southern Comfort Fitteds™ are "fitted" cloth diapers and are mostly waterproof. These will require a cover for overnight use or very heavy wetters.
- Outter Print: Knit or Woven
- Hidden Core: Organic Bamboo Fleece or Poly Fleece
- Touching Inner: Cotton Velour
Diapers are either turned and topstitched or serged.
Triple Soaker System:
- Zorb 2 diamond, Cotton Velour and Organic Bamboo Fleece
- Soaker system is serged.
- Fold down snaps are available upon request for smaller babies, add 24 hours to delivery
- Hidden Front snaps so not to bother baby
Before using your Southern Comfort Fitteds™ for the first time, only one wash is necessary. Diaper will reach full absorbency after about 5 washes. Use the following wash routine for best results after each use:
- Store in a dry pail and safe to wash with all other types of diapers
- Cold Rinse
- Hot wash with cloth diaper safe detergent
- Cold rinse
- Machine dry on high or line dry
There is 1 shopper online