You have a great product line, a unique business name, and are ready to open the doors to your virtual
shop. Hyena Cart can get you up and running in no time with a store that's all about YOU. Your products, your look, your selling style. Follow the steps below to get
How do I sign up for an individually owned store on Hyena Cart?
- Click the sign-up button and fill in your email address:
- Complete the form at link that is mailed to you (you can also click directly to the form after entering your email address)
- After you submit the form, click the Paypal button to pay the set-up fee
- Wait for the informational email containing your store link, login information, etc. This should come to you within 24 hours of payment. If not, please forward your Paypal
receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Payment error."
- Log in to your store and get started!
How much does it cost to run my Hyena Cart store?
Running an individual Hyena Cart store costs $5/month if product images are hosted elsewhere (for example, on photobucket or your own domain), and $7.50/month if you would like to be able to upload
your images directly to the Hyena Cart server. You can choose which option you prefer during the sign-up process (you can also change your mind later). There are no listing fees or final value fees. And if you take
a break from your store, you do not need to pay during that month.
Why should I sell on Hyena Cart?
We think you'll find that Hyena Cart is the most customizable, reasonably priced selling venue out there. Hyena Cart allows you to fully control the look and feel
of your online shop -- no cookie cutter store for your unique products! And at $5/month with no listing or final value fees, the money you make from your business
goes to the rightful recipient -- you! For a full list of features and benefits, click here.
Is this the same thing as an HCM store?
Yes, this type of store is what we formerly called the HC Multi store, as it allows shoppers to check out with multiple items at the same time. This was to differentiate
it from the older version, HC Standard (HCS) store, which we now call a shared store.
Here is a link to Frequently Asked Questions for Hyena Cart sellers. And, as always, please feel free to contact us with any questions.