is a little corner of Hyena Cart where you can buy and sell used items. It's a great place to pass on those outgrown cloth diapers, clothes, unused toys, or
that yarn that was devastatingly beautiful but that you don't actually have time to knit up.
How do I sign up to sell on Spots' Corner?
- Simply register for a shopping account on Hyena Cart. If you already have a shopping account, you are ready to go :)
- Log in to your shopping account, and go to My HC >> Spots' Corner stocking page (or SC stock page)
- Use the Paypal button to pay the $2.50 fee to be able to list items for 2 weeks
- Once payment has been made, revisit the stocking page, and you should be able to access a form that can be used to list items for sale. There are instructions
on the form to walk you through the listing process.
- List your items. When they sell, shoppers will be taken to Paypal to complete payment.
- If an item expires without purchase, you can re-list it by copying the listing (also ensure that the "Show" checkbox is marked on the new listing so that
it shows up in the store).
How much does it cost to sell on Spots' Corner?
It costs $2.50 for two weeks. During those two weeks, you may list as many items as you like.
Are there rules to listing on Spots' Corner?
Yes, before you list your items at Spots' Corner, please check out our rules:
- Types of products: There are just a few limitations as to what you may and may not stock at Spots' Corner:
- Child, mother, and family-related items are preferred. However, other items are acceptable in small amounts (for example, this is
not the right venue to unload your entire LP collection, album by album, but 1 or 2 would probably be OK)
- Mass-produced items are acceptable (e.g. Gymboree clothing, commercially made baby carriers, etc.) but remember not to check the "handmade" box
- If you would like to list a breast pump, please check the manufacturer's instructions before doing so. Many manufacturers warn that sharing
a breast pump may increase the risk of infection or contamination
- The HC team reserves the right to remove inappropriate listings
- Feedback: Feedback for transactions may be left via the seller's "Order History" page (accessible via the Spot's Corner Stocking Page), and the buyer's
"Purchase History" page
- Relisting or 'bumping' items: You may not relist or 'bump' your listings by copying them unless the listing has expired!
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.