|About the gemstones
This gemstone combination can help calm an overactive mind, reduce compulsive behaviors and focus attention. Many people can benefit from wearing this piece, not just those
diagnosed with A.D.D. or A.D.H.D.
The Science of Gemstones and How They Affect Us
- We use only high-quality gemstones from A - AAA
grade for maximum benefit.
- Lepidolite (purple stone) - A soothing stone that promotes relaxation. Very useful for hyperactivity and attention deficit.
- Black tourmaline (black stone) supports the immune system and helps one disengage from compulsive behaviors.
- Frosted quartz (white stone) powerfully amplifies the vibration of the lepidolite and black tourmaline.
Wear & care
- Gemstones do
not need to be worn against the skin to be effective. They only need
to be in close proximity to the body so carrying them in a pocket also
works. This is a great option for boys/men.
- The effectiveness of gemstones should last indefinitely. They do not wear out or need to be replaced over time.
- Remove before bathing or swimming.
- Periodically the beads may be rinsed in water and dried with a soft cloth to remove any residue that may accumulate over time.
What Our Customers Say
1) "I have an adult size
one that I'm wearing now - and as an adult with a previous ADD diagnosis
I can tell you that I notice a difference wearing it... more focus,
better attention, decreased brain fog, decreased 'scatter-brained'."
Ever heard of listening to musical rhythm in order to stimulate more harmonious and functional brain activity? Many report it helps with attention deficit. Strong Institute REI is a reputable place to begin learning about this.
consider the detrimental effects of
sugar and processed food in your diet. In
addition to trying this gemstone piece, we encourage you to make
the dietary changes you've been thinking about :)
here for an article that explains the research showing how the foods we
eat can have an impact on hyperactivity and ADHD symptoms.
Paypal is our merchant account. They accept credit and debit
cards! You do not need to have a Paypal account. You will be taken
to the Paypal website to make payment for a purchase with us. (If
you DO have a Paypal account, please be sure the shipping address you
have on file with them is current!)