View Your Cart
Price : $0.00
Deadline for ordering is Friday, 4-13 at 8 PM ET!
Pre-ordering skeins of "Shaman" on your choice of the base yarns listed below. The deadline for ordering is April 13, and finished yarn will be shipped within 6-8 weeks from that deadline. You may also order whole or half-skeins of solid trim to match. Please note the color of any trim skeins chosen in the "notes" portion of the Paypal payment screen (colors chosen must exist in the colorway that they are to match).
Yardage/gauge and weight for bases:
Yarn is not in stock at this time, it will be dyed and shipped to you
between May 25 and June 8 (6-8 weeks from the closing of the pre-orders
on April 13). Please note that the photo above is only a stock photo of the colorway
as dyed on Gaia organic merino. This is not a photo of the actual yarn that you
will be receiving. I make every attempt to consistently match previous
colorways, but due to variations in dye lots they are not identical.
Keep in mind that some yarns take dye more deeply than others - again, I
do amend my techniques to account for this but there will still often
be some variation. Superwash yarn in particular tends to take dye more
deeply/vibrantly, where Gaia organic merino and Mountain Meadow
Rambouillet will both take the dye a little more muted generally. As
always with hand dyed yarn, if you are purchasing more than one skein,
the skeins should be alternated while knitting/crocheting to minimize
any minor differences between the skeins.
- Cassiopeia Merino (3.5 oz) - My "house" 4-ply worsted merino. Both soft
and sturdy, it wears like iron and stands up to busy toddlers well. 4 st/in on size 7 needles, approx 248 yd. Hand wash cool, dry flat.
- Cassiopeia Merino Super Wash (3.5 oz)- Just like my "house" 4-ply merino but in machine-washable super wash! Great for sweaters and easy-care garments, but not a good choice for diapering wool. 4 st/in on size 7 needles, approx 248 yd. Machine wash gentle cycle, tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
- Cestari Fine (3.5 oz) - Durable and soft 2-ply farm
yarn. Worsted weight. 4 st/in on size 8 needles, approx 170 yd. Hand
wash cool, dry flat.
- Licorice Twist Merino (4 oz) - Soft 4-ply light worsted/DK weight yarn. One
of the plies takes dye differently than the other 3, making a
variegated appearance to the colors. Some colors show this variation
more vividly than others. 4.5 st/in on size needles, approx 280 yd..
Hand wash cool, dry flat.
- Gaia Worsted Merino (4 oz) - Buttery soft light worsted/DK weight yarn,
certified organic. Perfect for infant wear! 4.5 st/in on size 7
needles, approx 280 yd. Hand wash cool, dry flat.
- Gaia Bulky Merino (4 oz) - The same buttery soft fiber as Gaia Worsted,
but in a plush bulky weight. 3-4 st/in on size 10 needles, approx 153
yd. Hand wash cool, dry flat.
- British BFL (3.5 oz) - British Blue Face Leicester wool, aran weight. Softness and a beautiful sheen matched by no other wool. Perfect for infant wear! 5 st/in on size 8 needles, approx 206 yd.
- Superwash Merino Sock (3.5 oz) - Soft, comfy machine washable 3-ply Merino yarn in sock weight. Great for accessories and of course socks! 100 g skeins (just over 3.5 oz) , 7.5 st/in on size 0-2 needles, approx 490 yd (enough for 1 pair of socks).
- Mountain Wool
(3.5 oz) - Soft and sturdy 2-ply farm yarn, similar in texture and
durability to Cestari. Heavy worsted weight, 4 st/in on size 8-9
needles, approx 140 yd. Hand wash cool, dry flat.
- Cygnus Merino (3.5 oz) - Aran weight super wash that is soft and springy and perfect for easy care non-diapering
wear, in a popular heavier weight. 3.5 oz, approx 181 yd. 5 st/in
on size 9 needles.
At this time, international shipping only includes Canada. If you live outside of Canada or the US, please email me for a shipping quote before purchasing, as shipping to you may be more than the standard $5 listed below.
Tags: Julibeans, handmade, eco-friendly
|Shipping option||Cost||With another item|
|First Class|| $2.50 || $1.50 |
|Priority|| $4.80 || $1.50 |
|International|| $5.00 || $1.50 |
There is 1 shopper online
This store is powered by Hyena Cart © 2013
Julibeans has been hosted on Hyena Cart since Mar 2009