- Where can I see the products in action?
- When do you stock?
- How much do Bumstoppers™ products cost?
- How quickly do you ship?
- Do you make customs?
- Do you need a cover with Bumstoppers™ diapers?
- Do you offer wholesale prices?
- Do Bumstoppers™ need to be prepped before using?
- How do I wash and care for Bumstoppers™ diapers?
- Does Bumstoppers™ wool need to be prepped?
- What is your return policy for stocked diapers and wool?
- What is your return policy for custom orders?
- How do I use a Bumstoppers™ diaper?
- How do I contact Bumstoppers?
1. Where can I see the products in action?
Here are two great links for action shots:
Bumstoppers Facebook Photos
Bumstoppers Action Shots
2. When do you stock?
Bumstoppers™ stocks 1st and 3rd Mondays at 2 EST, at Bitty Fluff on the 1st and 3rd Fridays at 2pm EST. I also list my sized diapers and sale merchandise from time to time on my Etsy cart. 3. How much do Bumstoppers™ products cost?
One Size fitteds are $ with free shipping. One size ai2s are $ with free shipping. Newborn
diapers are $19 & Preemie diapers are $15 with free shipping.
4. How quickly do you ship?
All in stock diapers ship within three business days of purchase.
Custom orders ship within 3 weeks after details are decided upon.
5. Do you make customs?
Bumstoppers™ does take customs slots; look for them during my stockings.
6. Do you need a cover with Bumstoppers™ diapers?
You need a cover for my Original Bum™ fitted diapers and for my sized
fitted diapers. A cover is not needed for my AI2 diapers.
7. Do you offer wholesale prices?
Sorry, Bumstoppers™ currently does not offer wholesale prices at this time. Please feel free to contact me at
email@example.com if you are interested in discussing wholesale orders.
8. Do Bumstoppers ™ need to be prepped before using?
I wash on hot and dry on hot all fabrics. The OBV is done twice and the OBF is prepped at least 5 times to minimize shrinking after the
9. How do I wash and care for Bumstoppers™ diapers?
I recommend a cold rinse, then hot wash with cold rinse and extra rinse. Use a cloth diaper friendly detergent for the best diapering
experience. Then follow up with a medium hot dry or hang dry to minimize fading. You can also use Ecover or other plant based fabric
softener from time to time for additional softness. Using wool dryer balls in the dryer also helps.
Customers using the ai2 version, both the hidden pul and regular pul, need to wash and dry on hot twice before using to ensure that the needle holes from sewing are resealed. Some customers with very heavy wetting babies may benefit from adding additional doublers, changing more frequently, or using regular fabric softner on the diaper shell to keep it from wicking. Again, thats only on the shell portion. Please see [here] for a more detailed explanation on this process.
10. Does Bumstoppers™ wool need to be prepped?
Due to the nature of the recycled materials, after constructing I wash and lanolize the product. Of course, if you request a felted
product, this will be done before hand. You might wish to apply additional lanolin as I use a wool wash that contains lanolin.
11. What is your return policy for stocked diapers and wool?
I will return within 14 days no questions asked. Returns are subject to shipping costs and a 15% restocking fee. Please contact me to get
this process started. Snaps, elastic, and workmanship are warrantied for 90 days. I cover shipping costs both ways, and repair/replace it at no cost. After
that I will repair diapers on a case by case basis.
12. What is your return policy for custom orders?
Be sure that you are ordering exactly what you want as there are no returns on customs as they are just that: customs just for you.
13. How do I use a Bumstoppers™ diaper?
** coming soon**
14. How do I contact Bumstoppers?
I can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. I will answer within 24 hours (except on the weekends) so if you don't
receive a response within 24-48 hours please re-send it.