Love the idea of a reusable doggie diaper, but would like to sew them yourself? Well, using this pattern, you wil be able to draw a pattern to make a dog diaper for ANY size dog, from a 4 lb tea cup poodle, to a 150 lb St. Bernard!
You need basic sewing skills, drawing skills, and math skills for this pattern. The pattern is 17 pages long, and includes detailed instructions and pictures.
• Sewing Machine and basic sewing skills
• 90/12 needles
• Polyester thread (cotton thread may wick)
• Fabric for Inner Layer - microfleece, microchamois, or regular fleece
• Hidden Inner Layer - PUL (polyurethane laminate - water proof)
• Outer Layer (optional) - cotton woven fabric, flannel, fleece, or knit print. Use your imagination!
• Hook and Loop Tape - 1 inch for XXS to S, 1.5 inch for M to XXXL. You will need approximately 4x more loop than hook.
• Large piece of paper (or poster board) and pen for drawing the pattern
• Yardstick or other straight edge
• Basic Math Skills
• Flexible tape measure
• Rotary cutter and cutting mat
• Absorbent layers - anything absorbent can be used, such as microfiber, flannel, terry cloth, hemp, or bamboo velour (Many of these fabrics are also used to make children's diapers, and are usually available online. I use microfiber and flannel for my diapers.)
• Elastic - polybraid, 1/4 inch for XXS to S, 3/8 inch for larger sizes
• Bias Piping - coordinating colors (only a few inches needed)
• Serger - optional
Pattern will be emailed in PDF format within 24-48 hours of purchase. I am happy to answer questions about the pattern via convo.
Please respect the designer, and do NOT sell this pattern or items made from this pattern.
**Because this is an electronic file, there are no refunds once the pattern has been emailed.**
- Hyena Cart
- This item
12:50:48 am EDT, Thursday, July 28, 2016